We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Robin Brown has been a bookkeeper since 1981, and has been been preparing tax returns professionally since 2012. She participates in the annual season filing program which requires her to be registered with the IRS, take a minimum of 18 credit hours of continuing education per year, and then pass a test annually. She continues to exceed the minimally required credit hours in her quest to serve her clients better.
- Northwest Technical College – Accounting Major
- Holds a certificate in Federal Contractors Program – DCA Cost Accounting
- Currently serves as the Treasurer of the NM Chapter of the National Association of Tax Preparers.
- Started a local pilot program to assist High School and College students to fill out a W-2 form, and to file their tax returns in order to educate them about their future tax responsibilities. The goal of the program is to help promote good citizenship and contribute to her community.
- She is a proud supporter of the Girls Scouts of the USA.
- For fun, she is an avid sci-fi geek who loves Dr. Who, she reads voraciously, sews, dabbles in photography, and on occasion, lets her dog take her for a walk.